Website and cookie information
This information is drafted and personalized for website visitors www.proindustria.net .
Specific summary information is progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular on-demand services that provide data collection forms.
Furthermore, to provide a complete service, our site may contain links to other websites, not managed by ProIndustria srl
Interested parties: users of the website www.proindustria.net
Proindustria srl as Data Controller for the processing of your personal data pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Reg. 2016/679 and applicable regulations, informs that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data and that this processing will take place in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
The information and personal data you provide or otherwise purchase as part of the use of the site will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions, current regulations and in compliance with the confidentiality obligations.
Type of data processed
a) Navigation data
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category includes IP addresses, or domain names used by users who connect to the site, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server , the size of the file obtained, etc.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous and aggregate statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning, and permanently reside on third-party servers (hosting provider). The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
- b) Cookie
Purpose of the treatment: your data collected while browsing will be processed for the following purposes:
- carrying out operations strictly connected and instrumental to the management of relations with users or site visitors;
- collection, storage and processing of your data for:
- statistical analysis also in anonymous and / or aggregate form;
- statistical analysis aimed at verifying the quality of the services offered by the site;
- improve the browsing experience in order to send services and advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed during navigation
- sharing of site content or for the use of third-party software.
The processing of data for the fulfillment of the purpose referred to in point 1 is mandatory and any non-communication, or incorrect communication, of one of the information may limit and / or prevent the full use of the features and services on the site.
The provision of the data indicated in purpose 2 is optional, and any refusal to treatment does not compromise the functionality and services on the site. Consent is given through the short information by continuing to browse the site or by clicking on the x or ok in the short information (banner)
Personal data voluntarily provided by the user: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site and the compilation of forms present on the same involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's personal data (by way of example, name, surname, email address). Specific summary information is present in the pages that provide the forms.
Processing methods: personal data are processed with manual, electronic tools, through automated systems and also through cookies for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Each treatment takes place in compliance with the methods indicated in EU Reg. 2016/679 and applicable regulations and with the adoption of the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal data.
The treatments connected to the web services are carried out at the headquarters of the Data Controller at the Hubspot provider located in Cambridge, USA and are kept at the locations where the physical servers are located.
Communication: your data are processed within the company by the following categories of authorized and appointed persons appointed by the Data Controller:
- Uff. mrk;
Your data may be disclosed to third parties, in particular to:
- External provider;
- Companies that provide services related to third-party cookies.
Spreading: Your information will not be disseminated
Third parts: Your data are also collected through tools and services provided by third parties and stored by them.
Titolare: il Titolare del trattamento dei dati, ai sensi della Legge, è la scrivente Società Proindustria srl - email@example.com - in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
You have the right to exercise the rights provided by the articles from 15 to 22 of EU Reg. 2016/679
APPLICATION OF THIS INFORMATION
If you have any doubts regarding this information, please contact first Proindustria srl by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGES TO THIS INFORMATION
Proindustria srl reserves the right to update this information to adapt it to the previous law, as well as taking due account of the suggestions made by employees, customers, collaborators and users. In case of changes, the word 'update' will be displayed next to the Website information link on the main privacy page on the main page of the site.
In case of substantial changes to the information Proindustria srl will publish these changes in a visible manner.
Rights of the interested party art. from 15 to 22 EU Reg. 2016/679
In accordance with the provisions of articles 15,16,17,18,19,20,21 and 22, GDPR, you have the right to exercise the rights contained therein and in particular,
- access personal data;
- obtain the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the treatment that concern him. In the event of a cancellation request, the interested party also has the right to obtain that the Joint Data Controllers - taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs - adopt reasonable measures, including technical ones, to inform the data controllers that they are processing personal data. of the request of the interested party to delete any link, copy or reproduction of his personal data;
- oppose the treatment;
- request data portability;
- withdraw consent, where provided, at any time, without, however, affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- propose a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- This Agreement will be governed by Italian law without regard to the provisions on conflicts of law. The parties to this Agreement submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Trani - Italy.